♥Monday, March 26, 2007
nothing really happened this day.
all i know is, i love
him.
mwuah!
you know who you are. ;p but i guess, hindi mo toh mababasa.
you don't know my blog, anyway. haha.
manonood kami sine tomorrow! [of course, kasama sya].
hmmm. ano kaya mangyayari? hehehe. =]]
5:31 PM
♥The Girl
The name's
Nicole. 12 yrs of existence. My birthday is 11.o1.1994.

my place is somewhere in
Cavite. I study in TSC.Ü
i ♥ Teddy Bears so much. My favorite colors are
BLACK, Pink and Red. i like chocolates

(who doesn't? XD). i admit that i am
mataray &
masungit. I'm not that friendly especially when
strangers look at me.

I'm also
mhaldita at times.
I hate
plastik ppl. They suck! I hate backstabbers and backfighters. I hate
Stupid ppl (i'm sorry >__<)

. i don't eat
dinuguan &
kare-kare.
♥Tagboard
♥Sweethearts
Melanie
Mia
Rachelle
Tag me if you want a Link Exchange.
♥Now Playing
Gwen Stefani - The Sweet Escapre
♥Links
My Friendster
YouTube
Candy Mag
Candy Mag Forum (Teentalk)
♥Credits
Cbox
Blogger