<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31832396?origin\x3dhttp://strawberry-cake11.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥Thursday, March 15, 2007


umm. well. we didn't really practice for the grad.
we practiced our graduation song. the title is, Farewell.
yeah. kinda nice.

i was actually late.
good thing, our adviser didn't noticed. haha =] that's good, don't you think?

sumakit lalamunan ko sa kakakanta. know why?
kasi, yung boses daw ng girls dapat mataas. grrr. unfair, right? xD

nung uwian na, we went to Sky's house. ( i mean my classmate. not the sky.)
that was already planned yesterday.
pinakain kami ng pancit. (and obviously, tinabi ko yung atay dun.)
after eating, we decided to play dance audition.
nakahanap kami ng computer shop. but DAMNIT, walang internet.

oh well. this is life. xD


6:06 PM

♥The Girl

=]


The name's Nicole. 12 yrs of existence. My birthday is 11.o1.1994. wink my place is somewhere in Cavite. I study in TSC.Ü

i ♥ Teddy Bears so much. My favorite colors are BLACK, Pink and Red. i like chocolates wink (who doesn't? XD). i admit that i am mataray & masungit. I'm not that friendly especially when strangers look at me. cheerful I'm also mhaldita at times.

I hate plastik ppl. They suck! I hate backstabbers and backfighters. I hate Stupid ppl (i'm sorry >__<) laugh. i don't eat dinuguan & kare-kare.

♥Tagboard




♥Sweethearts

Melanie
Mia
Rachelle

Tag me if you want a Link Exchange. Angel

♥Now Playing

Gwen Stefani - The Sweet Escapre


♥Links

My Friendster
YouTube
Candy Mag
Candy Mag Forum (Teentalk)

♥Credits



Cbox
Blogger